|BOOKING SYSTEM||BOX OFFICE||TERMS AND CONDITIONS|
|The system operates as follows
• Envelopes are dated as they come in and filed as ‘Patrons’, ‘Friends’, ‘Season’, or ‘General’ bookings.
• As each of the booking periods open those forms are processed in the order in which they were received.
• Patrons’ and Friends’ season ticket applications will be processed in the appropriate priority period.
• General season tickets will be processed just prior to other General bookings.
• Only after the General booking forms have been processed, will we then activate the ‘online’ booking facility. So, regardless of the category your form is in please return it ASAP. The sooner we get your form the better chance you have of getting the tickets you want. Forms can be posted or delivered by hand to our permanent office in the Old Police Station in Chipping Campden High Street. Hand delivered post can be left in the Festival post box on the ground floor next to the lift.
NB: Please do not telephone, leave forms or make ticket enquiries at Toke’s Food & Drink (formerly Bennetts Wines) as the staff there have no access to information or the facility to hold booking forms or tickets. Also, we respectfully ask that you do not make any festival enquiries on our home telephone number. We hold no booking information at home so it is ultimately frustrating for both you and us.
|Because about 90% of tickets are sold during the early postal booking periods, and then online, a physical box office is only open during the period of the festival itself.
At this time tickets will be on sale from our office on the second floor of the Old Police Station. The box office is normally open from 10am-4pm each festival day apart from Sundays. However, it is dependent on volunteers, so there may be odd moments when it is not open.
If you find the office closed please leave booking forms in our post box on the ground floor next to the lift and we will process them as soon as possible.
At all other times please call the enquiry line 01386 849018. If we are not there please leave a message and we will call you back.
Extra booking forms can be downloaded at this link:
Booking Form 2018
|Tickets are dispatched on receipt of full payment. Tickets are not refundable, except in the case of cancellation of a performance. We
make every endeavour to ensure that works performed are as advertised, but artists reserve the right to alter their programmes and no refunds can be made on the basis of a different programme from the one advertised. Tickets are transferable but student tickets can only be passed on to an adult if the excess sum is paid to the festival.
If you purchase a season ticket and find you cannot attend on certain nights please try to pass them on to a friend or return them to us for re-distribution. We do not offer a refund on returned season tickets but it is always sad to see empty seats at a sell-out concert.REFUNDS POLICY
We accept tickets for resale only when performances are completely sold out. If we succeed in reselling tickets, an administration charge of £5 will be made per pair of tickets.
Please contact the box office 01386 849018.
|SEATING||SEASON TICKETS||GIFT AID|
R = reserved (numbered seating)
‘Unreserved’ means you are guaranteed a seat, but they are not numbered. Some have a slightly restricted view, so come early; but it is not possible to secure them before the doors open approx 45 minutes before the concert.
Save up to 40% off the full prices!
We are able to claim gift aid relief on Patrons’, Friends’, Orchestra and other donations (but not on tickets sales). If you are able, please complete the gift aid box on the booking form.
Please notify the charity or CASC if you: Want to cancel this declaration; Change your name or home address; No longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains. If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self Assessment tax return, or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.
Chipping Campden Music Festival Registered Charity No 1109991
Enquiry Line: 01386 849018
Click here for the printable Booking Form 2018
Campden Music Festival 2018 Programme
Click here to download the Campden Music Festival Programme 2018